Wednesday, June 23, 2010

FOCACCIA BREAD

Focaccia bread has become popular the past few years in restaurants and bakeries.  I have never made focaccia bread before but decided to tackle this recipe after I read a great introduction, directions and step by step process at simplyrecipes.com http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/focaccia_bread_with_rosemary

This bread is easy to make but it takes time as three steps are involved in the rising process and I usually do two steps in my other bread recipes.  The recipe makes a fair amount of bread and I ended up freezing a section, giving a section to friends to enjoy and then consuming the remaining bread.  I will definitely make this bread again.  The following pictures show the bread before baking and then cooling on a rack.


No comments:

Post a Comment