Monday, August 24, 2009

BREAD, CHEESE, NUTS AND WINE


One blog that I have recently started to read is called "Framed, One Picture At A Time". The link is on my blog roll located on my site. The author, Kate Morgan Jackson, has stunning pictures on her site. The colours in her pictures are intense and very clear. She is quite the photographer. The topics she mainly covers are about food. Her last blog is on no-knead baguettes. Her pictures of the bread she made makes you want to buy some great cheese, roast some almonds or walnuts and somehow drag that image of the baguette from the computer screen onto a plate in order for you to eat cheese, bread, nuts and some wine. Alas, I don't think it is technologically possible to do that quite yet! So instead I am sharing the link she provided on her blog for the recipe 'almost no-knead baguette'.

http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/the-almost-no-knead-baguette-recipe

I don't know if any of you have attempted to make the recipe for no-knead bread that I provided in an earlier posting. It is a great recipe. With all of these recipes I have been posting I think I need to start buying a sack of flour instead of my standard purchase of 5 kg bags. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment