I recently made banana chocolate chip muffins. They are good muffins and if you are following the point systems on weight watchers, each one is equivalent to four points. You can cut the points down to two by using splenda instead of sugar and apple sauce instead of the oil.
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
1 ¾ cups flour
¾ cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 egg beaten
½ cup vegetable oil
½ cup plain yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ripe banana mashed
¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and powder and salt.
2. In another bowl, combine the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
3. Fold in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until moistened. Add the banana and chocolate chips and fold in.
4. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two thirds full.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 22 to 25 minutes.
You can also add chopped nuts, chopped dried apricots or other dried berries to the mixture.
Adapted from allrecipes.com